Regional Bed Bug Detection offers you an experienced bed bug detection and treatment company with the highest experiential credentials. We employ the first rodent detection dog certified by NESDCA (National Entomology Scent Detecting Canine Association.)
Our dogs include:
- TABITHA – a 3-year-old who came to us from a Florida training academy, where she was sent after being rescued from an abusive relationship. She was Regional Pest Management's FIRST bed bug detection dog, and is still one of the best!
- SAMMY – a 3 year old English Pointer
- BLUESTONE – a German Shepherd who does Rodent Detection
- BOO – a miniature Poodle
- CAGNEY – a standard Poodle
- LILLY – a Klein Poodle
At Regional we adhere to rigid training standards:
- Each dog receives 100s of hours of basic training before being certified and in the field.
- Each dog receives a minimum of 16 hours per month maintenance training while working.
- Confirmation testing of our dogs by an independent evaluator.
We have successfully treated hundreds of buildings in retirement homes and nursing facilities, on multiple campuses.
We currently service 7 universities and 13 hospitals and expect to greatly expand this during the coming months!
Our headquarters in Halethorpe, Maryland (just south of Baltimore) is right off I-95 and minutes from Baltimore-Washington International Airport, allowing us to quickly and efficiently service our entire region.